Sunday 13 April 2008

Computer Crash

My computer external hardrive has died, so all my ripped music is not listenable at the moment. My CD's are all at home so I can't even listen to them. So I am just listening to my records at the moment, which is nice, but still doesn't make up for the loss of music! Anyway, for this reason there shan't be much going on here at the moment in terms of music reviews. I also can't do MP3 uploads at the moment either.

I am seing Bjork tomorrow night at Hammersmith Apollo which I will do a review for so that should be posted up here before Wednesday I would say, so look out for that.

Currently, all I seem to be putting on my deck is Talk Talk's 'Spirit Of Eden' (fucking incredible), Slint's 'Spiderland' (we all know how good that is) and Lou's 'Coney Island Baby', which is severely underrated. 'Kicks' is such a tune. I am also able to listen to stuff online, and have been jamming my ears with 'Rez' by Underworld which is a beautiful techno style track. They've also just been added to the Bestival line-up, which should be fun.

Thanks for sticking with it

Sam

No comments: