Tuesday 3 April 2007

Glastonbury


So the annual ticket rush for Glastonbury took place this weekend. Well, annual minus the year that is taken out for whatever it is taken out for. Anyway, I got mine, did you get yours? I think the registering thing was succesful, in that I have never been able to get tickets before, and this year it was a doddle. Amazing. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Some of the headliners are a bit weak, only the Who really attract me. I don't think the Arctic Monkeys have a big enough sound to headline, but then they were meant to be alright at Reading, and they were going to headline one year so why not this year. The Killers second album is weak. But The Stooges are playing, so one happy customer here. And you don't really go to Glastonbury for the music do you? I don't know, I've never been, and to be honest I am only going this year so I know what it's like. If I don't like it I will say, because I am turning down the Beastie Boys at Bestival to go to it this year, for financial reasons. So it better be fucking good.

Currently listening to 'Berlin' by Lou Reed

Sam

No comments: